Monday, October 28, 2013

New and IMPROVED!

So, I"M BACK!

Going to re-face my blog and start doing updates on my workout program. Enough chitter chatter.

I just started Melissa Bender's Three Month Workout Plan in order to achieve my goal of having a new body by the new year! Join me in my body transformation from felling sluggish and tired all the time to energized and proud of your new image. I've put a lot of time into researching workout plans and I am a firm believer in Melissa's Program.

You can find her first month workout at this link http://www.benderfitness.com/p/bikini-competition-workouts.html

DAY 1:

I just did Melissa's Day 1 Full Body Fitness Makeover. I didn't have dumbbells today or a chair/ surface to do the lunges but there was still a good burn in the legs. She recommends doing the workouts 1-3X. I HIGHLY recommend following her instructions to do so! NO PAIN. NO GAIN!

I only did one round and took a breather then did this workout 2X. I'll admit I'm a little (A LOT OF BIT) out of shape!



Good luck ladies! (and gents for those of you who follow Melissa)




Background:

You may be curious as to why I started this program or why I recommend this workout?

I am a fully independent, non affiliated... basically just a broke college student.

Spending many hours on the internet (i.e. Pinterest!) looking for good workout plans, I came across this one. I thought to myself, "Hey! I can do that!". Again, your workout is YOURS. When choosing a workout plan you have to think about what works best for you and set realistic goals. You can't wake up and run a marathon so if you want to get to that point you must train your body even if that means walking 26.2 miles before you run.

For me, I grew up dancing (ages 3-18) and did competition dance for five years spending 4+ hrs a day dancing 5-7 days a week. I know my potential and I want to get my toned body back. I am not trying to lose weight, but TONE UP!

Until next time (tomorrow)!

Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment